Wednesday, October 25

F.A.T. - Funky And Tough

SIDE ONE
How Can I Explain
Life Is A Beautiful THing
Feelings
Satan's Dream

SIDE TWO
Magician Man
Doing Bad
Free My Mind
Tip Of My Tongue

Produced by Willie Clarke for Bold Records and TK Productions.
Recorded in 1977.

With :
Eric "Fat" Gallon (d., voc.)
McKinley Odom (b.)
Tom Naguet (g.)
Kenny Jones (tp)
Anthony Clayton (t. sax.)
Oliver Crew (bass 747 tb)
Oscar Daley (tb)

Fat Gallon is a recording session drummer. His only album for Bold Records is hard to find. But it has been reissued in high quality.
Amazing is the best adjective to qualify the tracks of this record : soul, funk, p-funk and psyche are mixed and the mood is quite crazy.
Not as Funky And Tough as could suggest the title, but really preposterous!!

Audio Sample

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you give me a link with the album in my mail :( ... is the best groove that i ever listened